Shave the date, Saturday, Movember 21st, 2015
Celebrate the Moustache Lifestyle and raise money for local charities. A portion of the race revenue will be donated to the St. Louis Children’s Pediatric Surgery Group.
A 5 Kilometer Epic. Athletes will compete for prizes and honor while paying tribute to the variety of proud moustache types.
Runners will register in one of four moustache categories.
- Growers– You will begin growing your Mo Stache Dash moustache on November 1st. Special prizes will be awarded to best growers. Before pictures of bald lips must be submitted prior to race day. Please send photos to: email@example.com
- Showers– You already have a proud moustache. It is a pre-existing condition.
- Mowers– You have no moustache. Shame on you.
- Fauxers– Race in one of our many luxurious moustache styles provided by the Mo Stache Dash Haberstachery.
Participation in the Mo Stache Dash is:
- $25 before September 1st, 2015
- $30 before October 1st, 2015
- $35 before November 1st, 2015
- $40 race day.
Price includes a deluxe event shirt, timing and, if needed, a moustache. (Note: moustaches are always needed)
Overall Men and Women- 1st, 2nd, 3rd
• Top Age Group Men and Women- 19 and under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
Fastest Stache Awards
- Top 3- Growers
- Top 3- Showers
- Best of Show
- Worst of Show
- Most Fitting
- Most Disturbing
Moustache Styles Available- Pre-Registration Only:
- The Smarty
- The Rogue
- The Scoundrel
- The Casanova
- The Party Boy
- The Bandit
Special Awards- Best of Grow:
We will give a special style award to the most handsome authentically grown moustache in the following categories. We will have judges who are connoisseurs of artisanal moustachery.
- Fu Manchu
- The Ladies Man